مرات مشاهدة الصفحة

الاثنين، 10 أكتوبر 2011

bag


hex bag
Using this pattern, I made 26 hexagons and 4 half hexes. I sewed them together in this arrangement (the half hexes are missing from this photo, but they go along the top):
hex bag layout
Here’s a laughable little diagram that (hopefully) will make this all a little more clear (click to big-ify):
hex bag layout
Once the hexes were sewn together, I sewed the sides together, making a sort of tube, then sewed the bottom shut (folding two of the very bottom hexes in half — see those two odd ones poking down on the left up there). I did two rows of single crochet across the top opening to finish the exposed edge. For the handles, I just made five rows of single crochet and attached them to the top of the bag. I still like Alice’s bag MUCH better. I think the white looks prettier, but brown is what I had on hand (and I guess I ruin every white bag I own, anyway). I still need to put a lining in my hex bag, and I will of course use this guide to do so

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق